[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Machine Learning meet-up 12/17 8pm

Bill Nye nye2 at email.com
Sat Dec 13 00:40:38 UTC 2008

 >machine learning meet-up.  How does next Wednesday,
 > 12/17, at 8PM sound to those interested?

Hello, this may be interesting for Machine Learning.

I just got email from a list I forgot I was
even on -- RoboRealm, which has a free computer
vision and image processing application:

   http://www.roborealm.com/

I know little about it other than it has a LOT of
filters and they seemed to work fine on my sample
image -- and from a gui, without any programming.

Someone else should decide whether this is good for
beginners (or for anyone).  -Billybuggy