[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [hackerspaces] Power to the people!

esc mediapathic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 02:12:20 UTC 2008

I promise, I won't make a habit of this, but astera asked me to
forward this on to you guys and I feel we should, you know, take care
of our own as much as possible. Essentially C-Base (our spiritual
brethren in Berlin) are having an auction to raise money for their
looming power bill, and we can help them out by sending hackish items
that we don't need but which can be auctioned off to help out. She
also says "marc leaves SF on tuesday, so if you find sth until monday,
he could take it with him right away and we needn't worry about
shipping and stuff..."

--esc