[Noisebridge-discuss] Power to the people!

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Sat Dec 20 00:10:40 UTC 2008

Hello all,

just a very short reminder of the collection for the upcoming Power to
the People event on Dec. 29th @ the c-base Berlin (see below)!
Please be so kind as to contact Nick & me via
over9000 at hackerspaces.org so we can make sure everything you are able
to donate gets to the right place in time - or simply reply to this e-
mail.

Again, thanks a ton
/astera

Begin forwarded message: