[Noisebridge-discuss] help identify noisebridger?

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Sun Dec 21 18:54:15 UTC 2008

i took pictures of a protest last night, and someone i have seen at
noisebridge but don't know the name of was beaten and arrested- picture is
here: http://flickr.com/photos/quinn/3124178107/in/photostream/

afaik, the National Lawyers Guild observers only had the name of 1 of 5 of
the people arrested and are looking for the rest. If you know his name and
could either tag the picture or possibly contact the local guild that
could be helpful. unless you know him well i am guessing contacting the
guild is better than tagging.

there are three other what appear to be arrests in my flickr stream, of
variable identifiability. if you know them and can id to the guild that
might be helpful. (though they may have all of this by now, i don't know.)

i'm sorry, i don't have info for the local guild, my encounter with them
went very fast. i know one of the observers was named lloyd.

Freelance Journalist & Photographer

  quinnnorton.com || +1 408 813 8064 || aim, skype, msn: ambiguousquinn

The only thing I don't like about Edward Tufte books is I can't
           tell what they are about from the pictures.