[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge membership dues

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 14:28:34 UTC 2008

Hello, Everyone,

Most, but not all, members have paid their membership dues for December.  If you are a member of Noisebridge, and want to maintain your membeship, please pay your dues.

Noisebridge is totally funded through membership dues and donations, and with a fairly high San Francisco monthly burn-rate, we need our members to pay monthly dues to keep our hacker space.

There are a bunch of ways to pay dues. If you have (or create) a PayPal account, you can easily pay through PayPal (from your bank account or credit card).  If you have (or create) a PayPal, please consider setting up a PayPal subscription to automatically pay Noisebridge dues each month.   You can write a check to "Noisebridge" and give it to an officer of Noisebridge or leave it in the freezer, or you can mail the check to Noisebridge.  You can also give cash to an officer of Noisebridge, or leave it in the freezer.  If you leave anything in the freezer, please let a Noisebridge officer know, or email me at treasurer at noisebridge.net.  You can also direct transfer money to the Noisebridge bank account at Wells Fargo Bank.  Most banks allow an automatic payment each month from your bank account -- this is also an easy way to pay your dues. Here's the page on the Noisebridge website that gives all the details:https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues(It's been there for awhile, but it wasn't easy to find until a little while ago.) Cheers,
Mitch.