[Noisebridge-discuss] More details for the nap pods?

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Mon Dec 1 20:46:31 UTC 2008

It's worth mentioning that NB is not supposed to be a do-ocracy. That's
what things turn into when there's not enough communication and
leadership. Decisions are made at meetings based on a consensus process.
That's supposed to be the processes we use to make this stuff work, so
bring it up tomorrow. What's one more day?
--D