[Noisebridge-discuss] More details for the nap pods?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Dec 3 01:55:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:38:35 -0800, "Jacob Appelbaum"
<jacob at appelbaum.net> said:
> Rubin Abdi wrote:
<snip>

1. we had consensus or at least general agreement to do napping pods
2. someone wants to do something else with the pod space
3. the pods aren't moving forward with any speed
4. the alternate proposal is being brought up at the meeting tonight

I don't see any problem with any of this.  It's all happening according
to our discussion/consensus process desires.

Rachel