[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphics grant letter of intent

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Dec 3 18:41:51 UTC 2008

Walter Funk wrote:
> Hi Noisebridge folks,
>
>    Below is the letter of intent, going to the Creative Work Fund, asking to be considered being invited for a full proposal. At last nights meeting, it was requested to the letter out to the list. Here it is, plus links if people are interested.
>
> Creative Work Fund:
> http://www.creativeworkfund.org

IANAL but to my reading, this letter of intent commits Noisebridge to
nothing further than jointly applying, with Walter, for the grant
referenced.  Walter has made it clear that he will do the heavy lifting
for the application.  Mitch has committed to being point person at
Noisebridge for this project.  I do not believe that there is
significant legal risk for Noisebridge and I'm not going to block this
project.

Rachel