[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphics grant letter of intent

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:15:03 UTC 2008

Hey Guys,

Just FYI I saw Walter yesterday, looked over his SOI and signed off as the
non-profit sponsor with the title "program coordinator" which I hope is a
fairly innocous sounding generic title :)  -- Mitch:  I'll be forwarding any
actually info from the foundation over to you so you can take ownz0rship of
it.

Cheers,
Praveen