[Noisebridge-discuss] stickers! (input wanted)

jim jim at well.com
Mon Dec 8 17:10:43 UTC 2008

   is it true that the monkey-and-motto version is
for some subset of the general noisebridge community?
if so, can i join that subset and get some of them?

   how about something in the business-card form
factor?

   as to fonts, seems right to define the message
(as in "massage") we want the font to express as
part of determining the font:
   e.g. "typewriter" style font suggests retro,
ludite, no bs, down-to-the-metal (as in tear things
apart and hack 'em) feelings while sans serif
suggests modern (as in "moderne"), designer (as in
Helvetica), hip-to-display-readability... kinds of
feelings.