[Noisebridge-discuss] stickers! (input wanted)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Dec 8 18:59:40 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 09:10:43AM -0800, jim wrote:
>    is it true that the monkey-and-motto version is
> for some subset of the general noisebridge community?
> if so, can i join that subset and get some of them?

Do it. :)

Shannon wanted to do the monkey for the "build team", which I am quite
in favor of.  That's orthogonal to the goal of having Noisebridge-logo
stickers to hand out, though.

>    how about something in the business-card form
> factor?

Heh, welcome to our ongoing discussions in July.  Your personal cards
are awesome (font, stock, and print quality), where'd you get them done?
Could we get some printed by the same people with the Noisebridge logo?
I'd totally be in for a box of those.

-andy