[Noisebridge-discuss] stickers! (input wanted)

skye estes skye.estes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:13:49 UTC 2008

http://stickerrobot.com is awesome and cheap and provide pre-made templates.
you might check those out. a circuit-tracing font might be cool to tie in
with the logo, but speaking as a fellow font nerd, i know that kind of thing
can get really cheesy if done wrong. maybe just the capital N and B done
that way with a tasteful wide sans-serif (verdana?) for the rest?

.skye.

http://skye.heli.cx