[Noisebridge-discuss] medical technology to hack

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Dec 24 20:58:53 UTC 2008

Oh yeah,  microscopes -- like stereo inspection (low-magnification)
scopes -- are great for surface-mount and small-pitch electronics.

Actually I hope all of that is junk: if it's useful at all it's likely
best donated to a developing country or some org that could actually
use it, rather than us spoiled first-world hackers...