[Noisebridge-discuss] space specs up on wiki

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 4 01:03:05 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

At the last meeting we brainstormed what we want from a space. I've put
what I can remember up on the wiki. Please fix, especially if you have
better notes than I do.
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Potential_Locations

Please consider adding links to the page to ads or phone numbers which
are close to these specs, should you see any. If you actually call a
place, that's cool too and would be helpful to put up. Even if they say
they're not interested, that also avoids people calling twice unknowingly.

-David Molnar