[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting the ball rolling for the next meeting, Feb 7 (change of date)

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 6 21:32:01 UTC 2008

Matt Peterson wrote:

> * Report from Monlar on the insurance front - potential
> roadblocks/political hurdles, ballpark rates, etc

The rest of the agenda sounds great, but I may not make this meeting. I
am traveling part of that day, and then again from the evening of 10
February to 13 February. (that is, I can't make next Tuesday, although I
could make next Thursday for sure.)

I'll be happy to send an update to the list, of course. I also try to
update the wiki when new information comes in.

-David Molnar