[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tonight, 3435 Cesar Chavez, 7:30

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Feb 8 00:19:55 UTC 2008

just a reminder/confirmation.  Ring 051 at the front door, and come
through to unit 211.  Feel free to bring dinner!

Agenda:

* Suggest 10min max review of "Noise_Bridge_Vision", is this accurate,
are we missing key points to communicate?  As the project is already in
the blogosphere, extremely important to articulate vision and goals
clearly.  Should the financing paragraph exist on the vision wiki page?

* Attempt to come up with a short-term consensus on the financing model
- numerous school of thoughts exist here.  It appears that most
clubs/orgs have a baseline or sliding scale monthly due, with various
mechanisms to fundraise (for initial investors, upgrades/large project
efforts, etc).  It would seem that once an acceptable space is found
this will be the first order of business.

* --Report from Monlar on the insurance front - potential
roadblocks/political hurdles, ballpark rates, etc-- We could hold off on
this as David isn't available, or we could discuss the content of the
wiki WRT insurance, https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/InsuranceQuestions

* Reminder - Brain machine build day

Rachel