[Noisebridge-discuss] meetings

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Feb 12 18:18:04 UTC 2008

OK have we any consensus on periodic meetings?  There have been attempts
to meet Tuesdays, that I know of; I have the impression that Thursday is
a more popular day.  I propose a meeting Thursday at my place (unless
someone else is just desperate to host) with one of the agenda items
being to determine a meeting day.

To prep for that, why don't we all (if we care about meeting days) email
the list saying what a good day would be for us, and what day(s) are
really impossible, and with a lot of luck it will become clear what the
best meeting day is.

Rachel

best day: Thursday
worst day: Wednesday