[Noisebridge-discuss] meetings

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:49:59 UTC 2008

Thanks for offering to host, Rachel.  Your place was somehow already up on the wiki page, so I'm glad you can do it.  ;)

I've added a page to the wiki for agenda items:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Meeting_Notes_2008_02_14
Please add items you'd like to discuss.

Al set up an online poll for choosing meeting days:
http://www.arcanology.com/noisebridge_meeting/
So far 10 people have used it, with 6 choosing Thursdays, 1 for Mon, 1 for Tues, 2 for Wed.
If you feel like adding your first choice to the poll, please go ahead, and we can also use that as input for choosing an ongoing meeting day.

Thursday is the best day for me.  My only day that doesn't work is Tuesday, and Wednesdays aren't too good lots of times.

Mitch.