[Noisebridge-discuss] BADIYEG · SF Bay Area DIY Electronics Group

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:59:05 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

There's a lot going on geek-wise in our Bay Area.  I thought it would be cool if we cross-pollinated more.  So, for those who didn't know about them, here is another geek group you may be interested in.

I went to the DIY Electronics Swap-O-Rama-Rama on Sunday at 924 Gilman, where I found out it was put on by BADIYEG
· SF Bay Area DIY Electronics Group.  Fun event.

According to their website the purpose of BADIYEG is:

"to exchange information about doing DIY and hobby electronics in the San Francisco Bay area.

Anything that relates to DIY/hobby electronics is on-topic, including parts sources, projects, clubs, events, and education.

People who only do it for recreation are welcome, as are people who do
it as a small business, or work in electronics but still do it as a
hobby as well.

Musical instrument amplifiers, robotics, ham radio, Burning Man
projects, marine electronics, automobile electronics, circuit bending,
it's all welcome if you do it yourself."

I just joined their list.

Mitch.