[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting day

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Feb 14 18:20:06 UTC 2008

Can everyone who hasn't yet, please quickly reply with your most & least
preferred day to meet?  Here: reply to this email and I'll collate:

Best: (your pref)
Worst: (your pref)

So far the following people have expressed preferences about meeting on
a particular day:

who          good        bad
------------------------------
Rachel       Thurs       Wed
Mitch        Thurs       Tues
Matt P       Thurs
Neha         Thurs
Mark Cohen   Thurs
Audrey                   Wed
Jonas        Tu-We-Fri   Thurs
Rubin                    Thurs

And from the poll (there may be some overlap with the above):
Al set up an online poll for choosing meeting days:
http://www.arcanology.com/noisebridge_meeting/
So far 10 people have used it, with 6 choosing Thursdays, 1 for Mon, 1
for Tues, 2 for Wed.

This is all that I found from a brief review of emails, but there are a
lot more people than that, not only who are on the list, but who
actually come to meetings.

And from looking at the results so far, I'm thinking we could do worse
than to consider Mondays or Fridays.  Thurs has a lot of votes for it,
but also a lot against it and I think we should err on the side of
slight inconvenience for more as opposed to impossible for a few.

Rachel