[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Feb 26th, 2008 - Request for someone to jump up here and offer to host!

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Mon Feb 25 05:43:40 UTC 2008

It's that time again, now on Tuesdays! Calling out to see if anyone wants to
offer up hosting the next meeting. If no one is able to by Monday night,
I'll see about hosting it here at my house. I don't want to do this because
I have no meeting, my house isn't the most easily accessible by public
transportation, and it's also at the top of a bunch of stairs. But hey, if
no one else can offer, crappy meeting at my house is better then none!

--
Rubin
Rubin at Starset.net