[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Feb 26th, 2008 - Rachel's house, 3435 Cesar Chavez

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Feb 26 16:23:00 UTC 2008

I am happy to host again.  I won't always be able to ... but we ARE
looking for a real space, which will take over hosting duties.

We don't really have a standard time, so tonight I have to say, 8PM as I
can't get home any earlier than that.

See you all then,
Rachel

3435 Cesar Chavez, #211
cross St is Valencia
ring 051 at the front door
map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3435+cesar+chavez,+san+francisco,+ca
call if you have questions or can't find it
415-652-8965