[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting the ball rolling for the next meeting, Feb 7 (change of date)

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Tue Feb 5 09:56:16 UTC 2008

Al Billings wrote:
> I'd love a Thursday since I have class on Tuesdays.
>
> Rachel McConnell wrote:
>> I am a bit remiss in checking this list but I don't think anyone has
>> offered a meeting place yet?  In fact I haven't seen any replies to
>> this... I will volunteer my place again, if people can meet on
>> Thursday, Feb 7th as the 5th won't work for me.  It's near BART and
>> several Muni bus lines, and parking, while on-street, isn't quite as
>> awful as it is in many other SF places.
>>
>> So, shall we meet on Thurs Feb 7th at 7:30, at Rachel's house, 3435
>> Cesar Chavez @ Valencia?
>>
>> Rachel

I think that's a swell idea!

I propose that we plan to gather around 7:30-8:30 and plan to actually
kick the meeting off around 8:30-8:45.

I'd like to plan for a small agenda as we did last meeting. It was very
nice to have a few things and only talk about them for a few minutes
each. After the meeting, perhaps we can have another small hack night?

Thoughts?
Jake