[Noisebridge-discuss] RE: noisebridge money stuff

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Feb 8 09:04:30 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 12:38:26AM -0800, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> We have not chosen a bank.  There was discussion of this but a bit of
> research is still needed; someone suggested a credit union and I think
> that got on the wiki (Matt took excellent notes and will be posting them
> soon).  A free account is of course preferred!

I suggested the credit union which I currently have a personal account
with, Redwood CU.  They are HQed in the north bay somewhere but have a
branch on Van Ness (a block from City Hall where the DBA paperwork gets
filed, if I understand correctly).

http://www.redwoodcu.org/business/business_deposit.html

I'll call them in the morning and see if there is any reason they would
have a problem with us opening an account under a DBA.

-andy