[Noisebridge-discuss] hosting meetings at 40 Ringold

Bill Pollock bill at nostarch.com
Thu Jan 10 01:23:22 UTC 2008

Hi All,

We can have meetings on the 2nd floor of Ringold if you like. The
furnace isn't hooked up but I have a couple of portable heaters. And
there are no chairs though if someone has a van or similar I have about
9 chairs that we can bring over from our office in Potrero.

The kitchen would be available and I presume the oven works. The fridge
works (I'd turn it on -- just for this special occasion ;).

I'd just ask for people to help clean up the meeting area before the
meeting area (mop the floor, wipe down the kitchen, just so that it
doesn't seem gross), and clean up any mess afterwards. I haven't touched
the space except to try to stem the leaks.

Bill