[Noisebridge-discuss] Geeking out Friday, high noon, Lyon's Head

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Fri Jan 18 05:14:16 UTC 2008

Hello bridgers of noise! Anyone feel like being social from noon and onward
tomorrow? If so please read on.

Tomorrow at around noon two friends will be coming over to my house which is
located near the corner of McAllister at Lyon, North of Panhandle Park.
First order of business will be getting food on Divis, then back to my
place. One friend needs assistance with getting some software working on his
Macbook, the other needs help with some data recovery. My house mate Calli
may also be working near by on some interesting clothing projects. I'll be
dealing with sorting photos through Lightroom and learning Final Cut,
profanity may ensue. I may even try to find a job!

Do you know if you'll be bored as hell tomorrow? Got some sort of tech
problem and are looking for some sort of assistance? Looking for some
socializing? Want to drink some beer? Come on over to Lyon's Head, Friday
noon and onward! If you show up at around noon you're more then welcome to
come along and grab some cheese steak (veggie and vegan options available
and are sooo good) or whatever food floats your fancy around Divis and NOPA.
There's power, wifi and a few places to sit. I should be home till about 8
or even later depending on how my night turns out.

Lyon's Head
1868 McAllister St, sf ca 94115 <http://rurl.org/g9p>
415 676 0998

The color of the building is Salmon (pink). If your driving, parking sucks
but should be pretty good during the day. If your biking it, take the wiggle
up to Fell, right on Lyon, right on McAllister. If you're the MUNI sort of
person, the 5 Fulton to Ocean Beach will bring you within a block of my flat
the 24 Castro/Divis is 3 blocks away, check http://511.transit.org from more
details, etc. If you're coming, do me a favor and RSVP by sending me a
personal email or call if you're in a pinch. If you can't RSVP, that's fine,
still come!

If no one from Noise Bridge comes, that's ok too, more beer for me.

--
Rubin
Rubin at Starset.net