[Noisebridge-discuss] InsuranceQuestions added to wiki

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 19 09:40:28 UTC 2008

hi everyone,

I started listing the types of insurance we will want on the wiki. I've
also started a section for links related to potential insurance
providers and information on insurance. See it at

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/InsuranceQuestions

Please add as you see fit. I'll try to spend some time on Monday calling
around to get some ideas on price and options. If we are going to
discuss different organization options on Tuesday, I think it will be
helpful to know more about how a group can obtain insurance, as well.

-David Molnar