[Noisebridge-discuss] Request for a new list, noisebridge-chat?

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Sat Jan 19 09:56:20 UTC 2008

Discussed this slightly with Kristian and Andy tonight. It would be nice if
we had a new list for chit-chat sort of stuff. I would think it would be a
better area to send posts that don't really have anything to do with Noise
Bridge (like "yo I got a free couch, anyone want to help me move it into the
space?"), but people in this group may find interesting (like "link to
amazing YouTube video of ninja monkeys"). I'm not too sure if this should
include projects or not (such as Andy's blimp)?

I think keeping this current list, noisebirdge-discuss, focused on topics
which deal with the group as a whole would a smart idea. There were a few
time in the past three days were I really wanted to filter out the "noise"
for a moment and just hit up any emails I myself thought should have my
limited attention now (like "hey we found some new building!").

Also names of the lists are very arbitrary. noisebridge-space?
noisebridge-spaceproject? noisebridge-goestothemoon?

Anyone have any input on this? I'd appreciate any and all.

--
Rubin
Rubin at Starset.net