[Noisebridge-discuss] A name to a face.

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Sat Jan 19 10:03:23 UTC 2008

I'm extremely bad with attaching names to faces in my head. Even though I've
met many of you through the two meetings I've attended, I most likely do not
remember your name. I also bet we've communicated a bunch over email or in
the channel, yet I'm still not able to make the association.

Any chance I could ask you, that is if you feel comfortable doing this, to
stick a photo in your profile page linked in the wiki. If you could also
toss in your IRC handle that would be amazingly great.

As it stands now externally hosted images can only be linked to, not
displayed. If you have the extra time the upload media option should be
functional on the wiki, it not, a simply link to a Flickr image or something
will totally do.

Once again this is if you're comfortable with attaching your name to a face
to a handle on the net. Thanks.

--
Rubin
Rubin at Starset.net