[Noisebridge-discuss] A potential space - the No Starch Press building (and how we can handle voting)

ryan ryan at linefeed.org
Thu Jan 17 01:50:40 UTC 2008

> basically i tried to make this seem less acriminous by saying "i'm
> excited about his involvement" i just wanted to head off any control of
> domains or internet by ryan who has abused this sort of thing in the past!

Well, for those who don't know, Marc and a couple other people have
stalked me and created drama like this when given the opportunity.

I rely on people's common sense to realize that the problem is the
person who asks you to judge someone you just met based on some
drama stories they can't wait to tell you about.

I also rely on people's common sense to see that my on-going, core
involvement in Indymedia is a testament to the credibility of Marc's
wild accusations. For over 8 years, a group I helped found (Linefeed)
and I work with and host on our servers dozens of IMC's from all over
Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the US. My involvement is
open and transparent for anyone to see. So many people know me and
trust me within Indymedia, the BS from Marc and my other fans isn't
really tolerated there. So, amazingly, he takes these hurtful attacks
to other forums and other groups of people who don't know him or me.

This is who I am:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/User:RyanBagueros

I feel like I should apologize to everybody that this drama is dragged
out here, but I didn't drag it out here, so I won't. I don't know why
this wasn't raised last night in person, when Marc and I were both
there.

I'm not comfortable going to Marc's house for a meeting. We have a
perfectly good neutral space to meet in. Personally, I find Marc's
attacks here surprising and inappropriate, and I hope that this is a
group of adults who kindly ask Marc to keep his internet drama to
himself. -ryan