[Noisebridge-discuss] A potential space - the No Starch Press building (and how we can handle voting)

Al Billings albill at arcanology.com
Thu Jan 17 02:00:32 UTC 2008

You know, I don't care about the personal issues that anyone has with
anyone else but when someone raises a bunch of red flags and they are
not addressed, I'm probably not going to hand cash or resources to
someone to hold until they are.

I don't know if what Marc says is true (or what you say, for that
matter). I don't personally care that much unless it affects the group.
The drama of other people is not my business. That said, I'm going to be
pretty gun-shy if and when we get to the point of people hanging over
cash or signing names on things.

 So, this probably needs to be resolved unless I'm entirely alone in
this. The other option is for people to recuse themselves from certain
positions, which avoids a need for resolution.

Al