[Noisebridge-discuss] A potential space - the No Starch Press building (and how we can handle voting)

Al Billings albill at arcanology.com
Thu Jan 17 17:28:35 UTC 2008

  Ryan,

  You do have an opportunity to address what was said. It could have
just been said privately, behind your back. I think it is good that it
is out in the open.

  I don't care about the drama of other people. If I have to see
someone's name on a legal document, though, then hearing about a
potential history of abuse (or not!) becomes relevant. Since this is
water under the bridge and a vendetta, as far as you're concerned, I
understand your annoyance but it doesn't mean that I'd agree to have
your name on the Internet access, for example.

So what do you suggest? We have an accusation of abuse of privileges
in the past. You didn't really address that and this isn't some sort
of star chamber where you are required to do so. That being true, it
has still been said. If you want "talking like adults" to happen,
please, by all means, let's start. Throwing around names at people
(like you do below) certainly doesn't qualify or help that process.
Nor does having your girlfriend do a virtual stamping of the feet
about how wronged you are.

Al