[Noisebridge-discuss] Fastest Apartment Net Connections in San Francisco?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:42:13 UTC 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 10:37 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrote:
> I'm fairly certain that you have to live in a building where they've
> already deployed a network. Their website seems to indicate this and I
> believe I know one of their network techs. Sounds like a good place to
> share wifi ;-)

I was at Ruben's yesterday with Andy, and he was sharing bandwidth
through miraki mesh network.  I would love to do this.  Are they any
other similar companies which do the same?  If you guys could link me
to a few mesh projects, I will have my roommate set up all of them in
the windows on the third floor of our lopht (30ft ceiling, he's on top
level).  Then the MESH nets can have access to the T3 :-P
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."