[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware Sprint: Brain Machines

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:42:12 UTC 2008

I just wrote a posting about posting more info to an NB wiki page:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Current_events

For those interested, please add your name to the above wiki page.  Then we'll determine a date.

Dave, Matt, Andy:  if you haven't ordered the parts yet, you can leave that to me, since I have a stash of parts that I've already bought, and I can buy everything necessary for everyone who signs up.

Mitch.