[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware Sprint: Brain Machines

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jan 28 07:09:54 UTC 2008

I am back from India, catching up on Things, and I have signed up for
this.  Dave, Matt, Andy, Mitch:  Thanks for organizing this - and if
possible, please try not to schedule it on a Wednesday!

Which reminds me, I also want to invite anyone interested in the
Snailbot from Lenore of Evil Mad Scientist
(http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/snailbot) to come build one
with me and some others this Wednesday, Jan 30.  (Wednesday is craft
night which I have hosted for lo these many moons.)  Bring a mouse pad
and a motor, or a toy to disassemble for the motor - I have everything
else that's needed.

Cheers!

Rachel

******************
Wednesday evening at 7pm or any time after

3435 Cesar Chavez #211 (ring 051 at the front door)
corner of Valencia St
3 blocks from 24th St BART
4 blocks from the J Church
1 block from any Mission bus

map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3435+cesar+chavez,+san+francisco,+ca
call if you have questions or can't find it
415-652-8965 Rachel