[Noisebridge-discuss] incorporate.com

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:23:12 UTC 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 12:12 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  I got word from the person at NYC Resistors (the forming hacker space in
> NYC) about how they incorporated.  They used
> http://www.incorporate.com/

Mitch/et al,

My friend Andrew Ryder, spline on #noisebridge, just moved into NYC.
Where is the location of the hacker space?  If you don't know the
story of Andrew, he started a mobile phone gaming company in high
school with a few of his friends.  They weren't even 18 yet.  The
company got sold, and he was invited to meet with Dean Kamen, the
inventor of the Segway (because they are from New Hampshire, and Dean
has a keen interest in young talent).  After attending University with
him, I realized he is quite an amazing person.  Now Andrew is working
at another startup in New York, but I think they are still in stealth
mode.  I'm sure he would love to come by and see the NYC Resistor
space, so Mitch, any input that you have on where it is and when
people typically hang there would be welcomed :-)

The article on Andrew's startup, Chasma, is here...
http://www.mrcoffee.org/chasma.pdf
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."