[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge at The Last HOPE [was: hi-res Noisebridge logo for The Last HOPE]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:36:55 UTC 2008

Hey Everyone, There are going to be about 3500 people at The Last HOPE.  And the Hacker Space Village is a large area where hacker spaces from around the country and the world will be showing off cool projects.  The Hacker Space Village is going to be very popular. It looks like there's going to be a bunch of us at The Last HOPE, which I'm really psyched about.  It should be a really great conference.http://www.thelasthope.org Let's wow people with our coolness! At the Noisebridge meeting last night we talked about showing an ongoing electronic slide show along with some large printouts of projects that people in Noisebridge are up to.  So, if you have any photos and/or drawings and/or artwork you would like included, please send it to me and you will be inluded.  Also, if you have any physical items you'd like displayed at The Last HOPE, then please give it to me or anyone else going to The Last HOPE, ane we'll display it.  (I'm leaving on 8-July.) Also, my workshop is the main workshop at the Hacker Space Village -- Making Cool Things With Microcontrollers (including Brain Machines, TV-B-Gones, Mignonette Games, Trippy RGB Lights) -- and I am having it credited to Noisebridge.   Another thing people can do to help is to help out at the workshop.  There will be 20 solder irons going at once, with people building cool things all day Saturday and Sunday, so any help anyone can give any time any day will be way appreciated by all. We'll also be handing out Noisebridge stickers at The Last HOPE (which Andy is sending to Jakprints -- right Andy?). Cheers,Mitch. ---------------------> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:47:15 -0700> From: rachel at xtreme.com> To: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> CC: maltman23 at hotmail.com; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] hi-res Noisebridge logo for The Last HOPE> > I have no ideas yet, but I DID just register for HOPE and buy my > flights, so I'm definitely in on whatever it is we end up doing!> > Rachel> > David Molnar wrote:> > Mitch Altman wrote:> >> Let's see if we can come up with ideas at the meeting tomorrow night.> > > > Sounds good.> > > > Peoples Cafe is still the option on the table. If you're tired of the > > East Bay, please suggest somewhere else!> > > > -David Molnar> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > > _______________________________________________> > Noisebridge-discuss mailing list> > Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> > https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss