[Noisebridge-discuss] The Last HOPE slide show -- this means YOU (yes, YOU!)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 17:25:54 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

Anyone want a slide of one of their projects in the slide show for our space in the Hacker Space Village at The Last HOPE?  Come on, it's easy -- just send me one drawing or photo.  Please?  Pretty please?  With sugar and spice?  I need it by the time I leave Chicago for NYC, which is this Thursday, 10-July.

And don't worry whether you are part of Noisebridge -- if you are reading this, you are part of Noisebridge.  And don't worry whether your project is cool enough -- if you are working on it, it is cool!  So, please send in something I can use for a slide for your project -- it doesn't have to be fancy, it just has to be something showing one of your projects.

Thanks,
Mitch.