[Noisebridge-discuss] viewing of dimension7 space at 150 Folsom

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Jul 24 18:26:34 UTC 2008

Some initial impressions with links to photos are up on the wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/150_Folsom

Michael, the landlord (for lack of a better term) is looking to make a
decision fairly soon as his space has been open for several weeks.  We
left with the idea that there might be another trip to see it for other
members, also to meet some of the other people we'd be sharing with if
we were to move in there.

Given this, I think it best for us to step up our search for other
places, so we can have a better basis for comparison before deciding how
ardently to pursue this option (or if at all).  I'm making some phone
calls today.

Rachel