[Noisebridge-discuss] Last Hope

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 03:59:02 UTC 2008

A bunch of Noisebridge people will be speaking, and there will be several Noisebridge people attending who aren't speaking, too.  We will also have stuff going on at The Hackerspace Village, which is a large area of The Last HOPE.  Marc Powell will be speaking, Jake Appelbaum, and me too (Friday at 1pm).  I'll also have an ongoing workshop (Making Cool Things With Microcontrollers) in the Hackerspace Village.  Check out the complete schedule at:
http://www.thelasthope.org/talks.php

Cheers,
Mitch.