[Noisebridge-discuss] some strange german hackers are driving through SF and want to visit the meeting...

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 22 00:43:52 UTC 2008

elmar -mc.fly- lecher wrote:
> | So, hello, welcome to the US. You're welcome to come to a Noisebridge
> | meeting, Aug 5 or another time.  I dunno if we'll have a space by then
> | (probably not) but we'll decide on-list where the meeting will be.
>
> Nice, so it will most likely be topiced here i presume?

Yes, we'll announce the meeting on the list. We may not settle on a
place until the day of, so keep checking. (Asking on the IRC channel is
a good idea, too).

I won't be able to make it on 5 August, unfortunately. Still, I expect
there will be plenty of fun people around. :)

> It will be nice to meet all you and to talk about a lot of ccc stuff. If
> we manage to translate the datenschleuder in time till then we might
> have a Hi-Res pdf with us. It would be cool if there is a possibility
> like a copy-shop somewhere to be able to produce some first english
> datenschleudern.

There are plenty of copy shops in San Francisco and Berkeley. Maybe
people on the list can recommend their favorites? Personally I like Copy
Central in Berkeley, I'm not familiar with what the good ones are in San
Francisco. are we talking about just simple A4 black and white copies,
or something more?

-David Molnar