[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws meeting results on wiki

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:42:55 UTC 2008

Yay!  We now have bylaws!

We're now going to send them to Carol Gee (a corporate lawyer) for a once-over to be sure they're cool, and then they are off to the state for approval.  Noisebridge will soon be an official California non-profit corporation!  :)

We are ready to open a bank account, after which we can find and rent a hacker space!

Mitch.

---------------> Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:12:28 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws meeting results on wiki> > I've posted notes from the Bylaws meeting here:> https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Meeting_Notes_2008_06_17> > Includes main results, next steps, and a partial summary of our four+ > hours of discussion. The summary is only partial, so please edit if I > left out major points or accidentally misrepresented your position. > Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this process. Looking forward > to moving on and getting to the fun stuff. :)> > Main results in case you're too impatient to click above --> > Which Option? : Option 2 - Board + Members.> > Initial Board Members (5):> > 1. Mitch Altman> 2. Jake Appelbaum> 3. Rachel McConnell> 4. Andy Issacson> 5. Noah Balmer> > Initial Officers (3):> > 1. Executive Director - Jake Appelbaum> 2. Treasurer - Mitch Altman> 3. Secretary - David Molnar>