[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws meeting results on wiki

Jonas S Karlsson jsk at yesco.org
Thu Jun 19 07:54:53 UTC 2008

Hi All,

thanks everyone for their work. I could not be there this Tuesday, have one
conflicting meeting once a month.

I just trusted the process and that the result would be what we wanted, and
per definition that's what consensus get's us!

Now, let's build stuff!

/Jonas

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:12 AM, David Molnar <dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> I've posted notes from the Bylaws meeting here:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Meeting_Notes_2008_06_17
>
> Includes main results, next steps, and a partial summary of our four+ hours
> of discussion. The summary is only partial, so please edit if I left out
> major points or accidentally misrepresented your position. Thanks to
> everyone who has been a part of this process. Looking forward to moving on
> and getting to the fun stuff. :)
>
> Main results in case you're too impatient to click above --
>
> Which Option? : Option 2 - Board + Members.
>
> Initial Board Members (5):
>
>   1. Mitch Altman
>   2. Jake Appelbaum
>   3. Rachel McConnell