[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws meeting results on wiki

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Sat Jun 21 17:06:47 UTC 2008

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, David Molnar wrote:

> I've posted notes from the Bylaws meeting here:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Meeting_Notes_2008_06_17
>
> Includes main results, next steps, and a partial summary of our four+
> hours of discussion. The summary is only partial, so please edit if I
> left out major points or accidentally misrepresented your position.
> Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this process. Looking forward
> to moving on and getting to the fun stuff. :)

This process has taken a lot of time, and you guys stuck to it while I
gallavanted off to see family or otherwise be busy on the days that I
could have participated.  I have a lot of respect for your dedication, and
such dedication makes me think happy things when I think of Noisebridge.

So you guys rule - thank you.

-- Asheesh.

--
"Can't you just gesture hypnotically and make him disappear?"
      "It does not work that way.  RUN!"