[Noisebridge-discuss] stuff to talk about at tuesday's meeting

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:29:51 UTC 2008

I'm not sure Carol will be done with going over the Bylaws by tomorrow night.
She emailed me saying she would do her best, but that she is on a road trip,
and may have limited time to finish.  I'll keep you posted.

I won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow, as I'm in the midsts of the SF Int'l LGBT Film Fest.

Mitch.

--------------------> Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:59:04 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] stuff to talk about at tuesday's meeting> > Rachel McConnell wrote:> > Why not meet at People's Cafe? It's close to BART and it's only fair to > > have something more local for the East Bayers from time to time.> > > > Great, no other suggestions, Peoples Cafe it is. Makes me happy. I'll > update the wiki.> > Also agree with talking about projects.> > > > > >