[Noisebridge-discuss] stuff to talk about at tuesday's meeting

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 24 10:32:09 UTC 2008

Mitch Altman wrote:
> I'm not sure Carol will be done with going over the Bylaws by tomorrow night.
> She emailed me saying she would do her best, but that she is on a road trip,
> and may have limited time to finish.  I'll keep you posted.

OK, no problem. Jake, if you happen to have any thoughts from Wendy
please let us know, otherwise we'll just make it a fun projects
discussion meeting.

I actually am curious right now about glasses with displays in them plus
  digital cameras. (Andy will remember where I'm getting this from, I
think.) Wouldn't mind talking about what is needed for that.

The other thing I'd like to hear about is recommendations for Burning
Man-safe tape recorders. For powering "tell me a story, then pass me to
a friend" stuffed animals.

-David Molnar