[Noisebridge-discuss] SSL Certificate

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 02:46:39 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrote:
> So I've finally gotten to my breaking point with self signed certs. Does
>  anyone object to me buying an SSL cert for noisebridge? One year at the
>  very least and specifically for the host www.noisebridge.net.
>
>  If anyone has a suggestion other than RapidSSL (they're cheap, not
>  chained SSL, etc) - I'd love to hear it!
>
>  Thoughts?
>
>  I'll probably buy it tonight, I can't handle my RSS reader throwing up
>  SSL cert warnings anymore.

Since I was about the only one who didn't have any cash on me at the
meeting we all chipped in so many weeks ago (months?), I will drop in
$70 to pay for the SSL cert.  Jake, just let me know if I can Paypal
it to you, or any other preferred donation method.

Also, I am in Texas for a few weeks at the moment.  Right now, I am in
Austin and about to go find something to do near the university.  Can
anyone put me in touch with people down here they know?  h d moore is
busy tonight, but we might grab lunch tomorrow.  rsnake seems MIA.
I've never met these guys in person.  I'm sure someone on this list
knows of other people that I can't think of.  Regards...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen