[Noisebridge-discuss] naming

Noah Balmer noahbalmer at gmail.com
Thu May 22 02:58:31 UTC 2008

A draft, yes, but it needs work.
(link<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Bylaws>
)

I think Noisebridge or Noise Bridge, no qualifiers, are good.  We can always
trademark, or just use, all the elaborated versions too, so we can use
Noisebridge Labs, Noisebridge Cooperative, Noisebridge Research, Noisebridge
Insurrection (sounds like a party), or whatever else takes our fancy, while
keeping the official name simple and non-specific