[Noisebridge-discuss] meet tomorrow?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue May 27 18:49:25 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 11:17:37AM -0700, Noah Balmer wrote:
> I'd be fine with going to Mission Creek again, though they'll probably close
> before we're done.  My house is an option too, it's a block east of Rachel's
> place, at 3353 cesar chavez, next door to Chicken John's.  Three couches and
> a projector.

Thanks for offering to host tonight, Noah!

Next time we need a coffee shop I propose Muddy Waters at 521 Valencia
at 16th.  It's one block from BART and the wifi seems to work OK, and
they have a large back room with plenty of tables, and unlike Mission
Creek they don't have a social norm of "quiet in the back" for us to
violate.  They close at 11 on Tuesdays IIRC.

-andy