[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge structure

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu May 29 22:13:52 UTC 2008

Hey people who may not have the time/energy to get involved in this
tedious bylaws process but are following it!

Please take just a minute and pick one of the two paths Mitch has laid
out here (1 or 2) -- or say you'd be happy with either.  What is the
Will of the Membership???  Do we feel strongly about this or is it more
of an Enh?

Rachel

<snip>